Building Business Structure. Supporting Your Dreams.
To support business owners in achieving their goals, dreams, and commitments in life.
Everyone needs some values to hold dear. These are ours:
- Be Accountable – Do what we say and clean-up our mistakes, so people can count on us. Stand true to our word and deal with the consequences.
- Develop Balanced Relationships – Work with clients one step at a time. Grow the relationships slowly as the work develops. Seeing where people are to provide the best value.
- Dare to venture – Play in “what’s possible.” Stretch people’s thinking. Tap human capability. Flush out new ideas. When something is not working or when something looks scary or when there’s a possibility for a new possibility, start the conversation so that someone can think outside the box.
- Act with Integrity – We align our actions with our intentions. We walk our talk. We listen for alignment with clients. We get them to align their actions with their talk. We support them in this so that their business can support them.
- Focus on Results – Develop measurable client outcomes. Monitor progress regularly. Listen for what is needed. We set-up what success will look like at the beginning and then have periodical check-ins. We set goals to attain what needs to get accomplished.
- Always be Learning – Listen for evolving needs. Seek out new methods. Improve our deliverables constantly. Learn from each client. Learn and cooperate in a changing world. To evolve as a person so that we can continue to create a sustainable world.
“As a Trusted Advisor, I have a passion for helping people get what they want”
Chuck’s core belief is that businesses must be built on sound systems to achieve their owner’s dreams.
With a keen understanding of state-of-the-art business tools, structures, and systems, he offers clients insights and resource for challenges related to growing a sustainable business. His expertise stretches across a full-range of business systems.
As a trusted advisor, Chuck has helped hundreds of business owners over the last 30 years achieve remarkable growth in their businesses as well as their people.
Chuck is living his own dream. Applying his methods, he has built a business that allows him time to pursue his passions. He is an avid bicycle rider, ethnic cook, reader, and fitness enthusiast; and enjoys travel adventures with his family.
Chuck Scharenberg currently serves as Director of Chicago Operations for the Walsh Business Growth Institute. Prior to joining The Institute, he served as a director, Operations Officer, and CEO of a major healthcare corporation.
Chuck holds an M. A. Degree in Business from the University of Iowa and a B.A. from Regis University (Denver, CO). He is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and is a Professional Certified Coach.
As a result of our work together, I received the Best High Achiever Award from the Sales and Marketing Executives of Chicago for the Year 2001. I am currently one of the top performers in the financial planning business. And I have more tools that I use every day to stay in better rapport with my clients and provide them with better services.
Business in USA
Of CEOs are not
satisfied with their
Of Executives are
of which growth
avenue to pursue