Our Process – Let our proven 3-step Methodology qualify & quantify your growth opportunities
The objective of our Process is to establish an implementable plan to achieve the growth that makes your personal goals and commitments in life possible.
Step 1: The Discovery Interview
This meeting is let you share your purpose, the passion that drives your work, your individual and organizational strengths, and the customers you serve. Chuck explores your goals and objectives, concerns, current strategies, priorities, and timing. This essential information serves as the basis for how Chuck customizes the steps on your journey to more profit and more freedom.
At this stage we:
- identify the current limits in your thinking about what is possible in your life
- expand the scope of what might be possible
- clarify what is possible from your business
- establish the size of company needed to achieve your personal goals
- uncover any missed or undiscovered opportunities
The Discovery Interview provides clarity about what you want out of life and business so Chuck can design a system to make that happen.
Step 2: Critical Issue Analysis
This stage delves into the “What” and the “Why” of the issues behind your company’s ability to grow. We examine:
- existing profit margins
- customer value
- organizational structure
- delivery capacity
- new sales
- repeat/referral business
- cash flow
- alignment of goals
This analysis allows us to troubleshoot potential pitfalls in your growth plan. More importantly, it enables us to design the infrastructure necessary to handle the increased growth you are targeting.
Stage 3: The Strategic Implementation Plan
A plan is only as good as its implementation. More Profit More Freedom moves you through a specialized foundation-building process designed for your unique needs.
This stage includes:
- verification of the information collected in the Discovery Interview
- observations from Chuck including:
- review of your talents and abilities as a business leader
- confirmation that your personal and professional goals are aligned
- development of a customized action plan for systems, people, and sales
You’ll receive ongoing, expert support during the entire implementation process to help ensure you reach your desired outcome.
As a result of our work together, I received the Best High Achiever Award from the Sales and Marketing Executives of Chicago for the Year 2001. I am currently one of the top performers in the financial planning business. And I have more tools that I use every day to stay in better rapport with my clients and provide them with better services.
Businesses in USA
Of CEOs are not
satisfied with their
Of Executives are
of which growth
avenue to pursue