Methodology to qualify & quantify your opportunities for growth
The objective of our Process is to establish an implementable plan for growth that is needed to achieve your personal goals and commitments in life.
In an interview we can:
- identify the current limits in your thinking about what is possible in your life
- expand the scope of what might be possible
- clarify what is possible from your business
- establish the size of company needed to achieve your personal goals
It is during this process that we also explore if there are any opportunities that have been missed or undiscovered. With this information, together we build a strategic plan that, when implemented, will capitalize on those opportunities. In short, we get clear about what you want out of life and business and then design a system to make that happen.
The purpose of this meeting is for me to listen to you, more importantly to hear you. During the discovery process you share the purpose of your endeavors, your individual and organizational strengths, and the customers that you serve. You will have an opportunity to describe your goals and objectives, concerns, current strategies, priorities, and timing. This is first step on the journey that will ultimately lead to more profit and more freedom.
Critical Issue Analysis
At this phase, we delve into the “What” and the “Why” of the issues of your company in terms of its ability to grow. We examine: existing profit margins, customer value, organizational structure, delivery capacity, staffing, new sales, repeat/referral business, cash flow, and the alignment of goals. This analysis will help us to determine where there may be potential pitfalls in our growth plan and, more importantly, the infrastructure necessary to handle the increased growth that we are targeting.
The Strategic Implementation Plan
Our projects include moving through a foundation-building process that includes:
- verification of the information collected in the Discover Interview
- observations from the consultant including:
- review of the business leader’s talents and abilities
- confirmation that the leaders personal and professional goals are aligned
- development of an action plan regarding: Sales, People, and Systems
- support of the client during the entire implementation process.
As a result of our work together, I received the Best High Achiever Award from the Sales and Marketing Executives of Chicago for the Year 2001. I am currently one of the top performers in the financial planning business. And I have more tools that I use every day to stay in better rapport with my clients and provide them with better services.
Businesses in USA
Of CEOs are not
satisfied with their
Of Executives are
of which growth
avenue to pursue